If you are searching for General Purpose Solenoid Valves the market can be quite confusing. There are so many solenoid valve manufacturers and suppliers to choose from and at a glance all solenoid valves may look the same; This of course is not the case. So what makes a good valve manufacturer and why choose one supplier over another.
Here are 10 reasons why you should use M&M International Solenoid Valves.
- M&M International produce high quality solenoid valves for a wide range of markets including process control, pneumatic automation, chemical and petrochemical, vacuum, steam, water, oil and gas.
- M&M International solenoid valves are 100% manufactured in Italy to the highest standards.
- M&M International (UK) Ltd. – V-Flow Solutions carry an extensive stock of valves to suit almost any application and configuration, plus spare parts and repair kits.
- The technical sales team at M&M International UK Ltd. -V-Flow Solutions Ltd are all experts in their field and will ensure that the most suitable solution is supplied for reliable service.
- M&M International can produce completely bespoke solenoid valve solutions. This could be anything from a simple valve and connector assembly to a complete solenoid valve system or manifold system.
- With an emphasis on reliability, longevity and competitive prices M&M Solenoid Valves have become one of the most respected and leading solenoid valve ranges in the industry.
- M&M International are constantly innovating and developing new and improved products to keep up with the demands of the ever changing market place.
- All M&M products are CE certified, RoHS compliant and meet the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23EC. Other quality standards include ATEX-EX, UL
- M&M International and V-Flow Solutions have a management system certified to ISO9001/2015
- The friendly and experienced M&M International and V-Flow team remain dedicated and willing to assist you with your solenoid valve requirements, whether you require a single valve or a complete system.
If you would like to speak with our technical sales team about your solenoid valve requirements please contact us on 0044 (0)1234 855888 or email: email@example.com